From Dr. Orly Taitz comes the following:
Finally a little glimmer of hope. Brett Bair reported on the growing buzz on the internet about Obama’s Eligibility! He even posted the forged birth certificate!! Pres secretary Gibbs was asked about it and he said “Obama already posted a copy on the internet.” Reporter said this is not going away!! Thanks every one ( Orly taitz, Rick Biesada, and other talk show folks for their efforts!! Now is the time to elevate e-mails and protests as the door is opening slightly to the media. Most importanly we must not stop we must RAMP IT UP!!!! thanks from Kirk at nobamaforpresident.com
I agree with Dr. Orly. We must RAMP IT UP!
The Steady Drip explains why Mr. Gibbs is blowing smoke…. It is clear that Obama and Gibbs have not provided anything that conclusively establishes that he was born in Hawaii.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
What kinds of birth records does Hawaii provide?
Exactly what kinds of birth records does Hawaii provide?
Posted by Mijgreb on Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:00:00 AM
Generally, folks don’t know that Hawaii law, even in 1961, provided for multiple kinds of birth records, most of which are not what people think of when they think of birth certificates. The following is a description of those, including certificates for people not born in Hawaii. Go figure!
1. In the State of Hawaii, back in 1961, there were three different birth certificates that were obtainable:
a. If the birth was attended by a physician or mid wife, the attending medical professional was required to certify to the Department of Health the facts of the birth date, location, parents’ identities and other information. (See Section 57-8 & 9 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).
b. In 1961, if a person was born in Hawaii but not attended by a physician or mid wife, then, up to the first birthday of the child, an adult could, upon testimony, file a “Delayed Certificate”, which required endorsement on the Delayed Certificate of a summary statement of the evidence submitted in support of the acceptance for delayed filing, which evidence must be kept in a special permanent file. The statute provided that the probative value of the Delayed Certificate must be determined by the judicial or administrative body or official before whom the certificate is offered as evidence. (See Section 57-18, 19 & 20 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).
c. If a child born in Hawaii, for whom no physician or mid wife filed a certificate of live birth, and for whom no Delayed Certificate was filed before the first birthday, then a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth could be issued upon testimony of an adult including the subject person) if the Lieutenant Governor was satisfied that a person was born in Hawaii, provided that the person had attained the age of one year. (See Section 57-40 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).
2. In 1982, the vital records law was amended to create a fourth kind of birth certificate for children born outside of the Territory or State of Hawaii. HRS Chapter 338 was amended to add a new section authorizing the Director of the Department of Health to issue a birth certificate for a person NOT born in Hawaii either as a Territory or State, upon sufficient proof that the legal parents of such individual had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth of such child.
3. The language of the statute clearly applies to births in the days of the Territory of Hawaii, so also births in 1961.
4. A press release concerning numerous questions raised across the country as to whether or not Obama was a natural born citizen was issued on October 31, 2008 by the Hawaii Department of Health by its Director, Dr. Chiyome Fukino.
5. In that very carefully worded press release, Dr. Fukino said that she had “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”
6. The intentional ambiguity of that statement raises more questions that it answered.
7. That statement failed to resolve any of the questions being raised by litigation across the country over the issue of Obama’s birth and qualifications for the office of the President of the United States, including:
a. The specific type of certificate was not identified. Could it be the certificate for someone born outside of the State of Hawaii?
b. Being “on record” could mean either that its contents are in the computer database of the department or an actual “vault” original. If the latter, those are the words used to describe what is there. The data base record could have been entered based on a birth record for someone born outside of Hawaii.
c. Therefore, the value as prima facie evidence is limited and easily overcome if any of the allegations of substantial evidence of birth outside Hawaii can be obtained and verified with a Court Order.
8. It should also be noted that in the face of all this litigation, the simple presentation of Obama’s vault birth records would put the questions to rest.
9. Obama has not taken this approach to a single one of the cases, but instead has hired legal counsel across the country at no small expense to defend the claims with motions to dismiss on standing and similar procedural grounds.
10. Such response to the request for proof that he is qualified to serve as President of the United States of America only serves to raise more questions about this election.
When the media starts reporting on Obama’s probable lack of eligibility to hold the Office of the Presidency, maybe they will investigate Larry Sinclair’s claims that he and Obama engaged in consensual sex while under the influence of cocaine. Mr. Sinclair also found Robert Gibbs’ remarks to be like dancing on the head of a pin while trying to avoid telling the truth.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
WHITE HOUSE PRESS WIND BAG ROBERT GIBBS PLAYS ON WORDS
Robert Gibbs, the White House Press Secretary who has repeatedly made out right false claims about so many things, today in response to a question about Obama birth certificate puts the Obama spin on it yet again.
You will note that Robert Gibbs states, “the State of Hawaii provided, with a seal a certificate of birth….”
What Gibby failed to say along with failing to say the State of Hawaii provide a “BIRTH CERTIFICATE” is that according to the State of Hawaii a “certificate of birth” IS NOT the same as a BIRTH CERTIFICATE nor does it establish place of birth where required for Hawaii State Identification and/or Hawaii state services.
Obama half-sister Maya Ng has a Hawaii Certificate of Birth yet it is a FACT that she was born in her fathers native homeland of Indonesia. Things that make you go hummmmmmm.
I believe The Globe’s next edition will be talking about Larry Sinclair’s allegations.
CitizenWells gives an update on Philip Berg’s efforts to achieve justice before Obama bankrupts America while trampling the Constitution.
From Philip J Berg, May 27, 2009:
For Immediate Release: – 05/27/2009
For Further Information Contact:
Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(800) 993-PHIL 
Fax (610) 834-7659
Third Circuit Court of Appeals Delays Oral Argument on
Berg’s Appeal regarding “No Standing” Issue
But Berg is determined to continue his fight to show that
Obama is Constitutionally ineligible to be President because Obama is “not” natural born as required by our U.S. Constitution
obamacrimes.com is the web site for the truth about Obama
(Lafayette Hill, PA – 05/27/2009) – Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of Constitutional “qualifications/eligibility” to serve as President of the United States and his cases that are still pending, Berg vs. Obama [2 cases – 1 under seal] and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, et al announced today that he is totally disappointed that the Third Circuit Court of Appeals has delayed “Oral Argument” in the case of Berg vs. Obama, No. 08 – 4340, the case where Judge Surrick denied Berg’s case on the basis that Berg did not have “standing.”…Continue Reading