It is a good day today! The steady drip just might bring to light the deception of the Obama cult. World Net Daily, CitizenWells and Atlas Shrugs are reporting that at least one member of Congress may have enough courage to take heat for his beliefs.
World Net Daily reports today, March 13, 2009:
“A freshman representative has introduced a bill to the U.S. Congress that would require presidential candidates to provide a birth certificate and other documents to prove their eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.
Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla., filed H.R. 1503, an amendment to the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, which increased required campaign fund disclosure and was later amended to establish the Federal Elections Commission.
According to the Library of Congress’ bill-tracking website, H.R. 1503 would “require the principal campaign committee of a candidate for election to the office of president to include with the committee’s statement of organization a copy of the candidate’s birth certificate, together with such other as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution”
On the Larry Sinclair front, sales of Larry’s new book appears to be taking off.
From Larry Sinclair’s site:
Friday, March 13, 2009
I still am not clear on how to read the Sales Rank on Barnes & Noble, but to go from 46,726 to 411 in a couple of days I think is a good thing, right?
Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies and Murder?
by Sinclair Publishing, LLC
BUY THIS ITEM
$25.00 List price
Available for Pre-OrderThis item will be available on April 1.
Publisher: Sinclair Publishing, LLC
Pub. Date: April 01, 2009
Sales Rank: 411
Sentinel Radio is noting Glenn Beck’s “We Surround Them”
This movement “We Surround Them” is about real principles and values. The same ones that have been lost, corrupted and ignored…probably why things are falling apart. I’m one of those people that believes you can pass as many bills as you want, put whomever you’d like in office, but- unless we have principles and values in place, NOTHING WILL HELP US!!!
He says, “If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common.”
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Along with the 9 Principles he brings the 12 values back into the light:
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
If only politicians and the media believed half of these, America would be a much better place.