Just a few quick matters of note that may cause Sen. Obama to reach for the Tums on this Thanksgiving Day.
- After just a few days online, the public outcry to require Sen. Obama prove that he is eligible to hold the Office of the Presidency is growing quickly. WorldNetDaily’s PETITION FOR PUBLIC RELEASE OFBARACK OBAMA’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE GOES OVER 101,000. Sign Here
- The Globe has a story hitting the Super-Markets that has Sen. Obama a tad bit agravated. “PRESIDENT-elect Barack Obama is furious over a shocking new book that claims to reveal his sex and drug secrets – and link him to a murder – political insiders say in a stunning GLOBE world exclusive.” Larry Sinclair’s new book- BARACK OBAMA & LARRY SINCLAIR: Coke, Sex, Lies & Murder? -will be available nationwide on January 15, 2009.
- The Supreme Court of the United States will be having a Conference on December 5, 2008, to determine if they wish to hear the case Donofrio v Wells. This is one of several cases challenging Sen. Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States.
- Two other cases awaiting action by the Supreme Court are BERG v OBAMA and WROTNOWSKI V. BYSIEWICZ. Wrotnowski has been docketed in the past couple of days ( No. 08A469). In the Berg case, Obama, et. al. have until Dec. 1, 2008 to respond to Berg’s Writ of Certiorari.
- Another case of note is Alan Keye’s lawsuit in California.
- Here is a good site to look at for a quick update of the cases .
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.